so remember when i promised a few things to keep you happy until the new release date? well, here’s the first. i have had ten questions about the newest book in the “magically yours” series. there are some i’ll answer, some i hesitate to answer, and some that cross that spoiler line.
- who are the main characters? A: Lil Aberdeen headlines this book. she’s the other witch on staff at para-wise investigations. if you’ve read the first two books, you may remember a few snippets of her here and there. She’s so pretty, her friends wish they had a reason to hate her, and she’s quite a bit more sane than ana, the witch from the first story, “love the one you’re witch”. Along with Lil, there is a new leading man, a faerie godmother a bit different from the stories growing up, and a feisty magic mirror.
- will the characters from the previous two books make an appearance? A: yes, you will see all of them, including ollie.
- will we get to see more from ollie? A: yes, he has a brief appearance in lil’s story.
- will ollie be changed into a vampire with ana? A: um…no. that hadn’t occurred to me, and i don’t think he’d enjoy that.
- does lil have a familiar? A: she hasn’t had one in the previous two stories, but i’ll let you in on a little secret. she will by the end of this one.
- why doesn’t lil have a familiar? A: that one, i can’t answer without giving some of the bigger things away!
- is the necklace the witch on the cover is wearing actually a part of the story? A: why yes. yes, it is. i actually went back after the cover was done and added it myself.
- what makes lil so different from ana? A: hm…tough one to answer without giving too much away. i guess i’d say that while ana is quirky and brash, lil is very much the lady…if a rather reluctant one.
- is lil going to end up with the man she refers to in lucy’s story? the one that preferred to be unhappy than accept who fate had chosen for him? A: sorry, i can’t answer that one, either! i can only say that he will be in her story!
- in the newest ad for “all’s fae in love and war”, it says that it is a sassy twist on classic fairy tales. which fairy tales are you twisting? A: ha! i love the way that one is worded. it’s completely fitting, too! i am twisting a few tales. not sure i want to tell you exactly which ones, cuz that would take away some of the fun for later. let’s just say there’s a pretty wide selection. lil and her client are, after all, in the fae realm….
okay, folks, that’s it for now. hope you liked the q&a setting. check back for more fun stuff soon to get ready for the release of “all’s fae in love and war”, november 15th! we’ll have some meet the character posts, maybe a contest, and a giveaway! see you soon!